Submit your videos, share your views
· Video Clip files in the commonly used formats.
· Video contents can be any data from clinical presentations, diagnoses, treatments; and clips of meetings, conferences; or short lectures on particular topics, etc.
· Video files should be accompanied with a brief text introduction less than 200 words.
· A written consent should be provided if applicable.
· The accepted video submissions will be posted in the journal homepage, the duration of posting is at the decision of editorial office.
· The video submission will not be published in the journal issue, unless the editors consider it suitable to be an article.
· Send your video files to: email@example.com